ABOUT JULIETTE JOSEPH EL MAZRAANI
Juliette El Mazraani is a Lebanese based Multidisciplinary artist with a BA in Fine Arts and is currently pursuing her Masters degree.
Juliette's practical experience matures between capturing the impressions of her intriguing subjects and the conveyed kaleidoscopic layers of hybrid brushwork she leaves for probability.
• 2016-2018: Collective exhibition IBA branch 2.
• 2017: Collective Exhibition, Spring Festival, Hamra.
• 2017: Mural Painting, Church of prophets, Beit Chabeb.
• 2019: Collective exhibition at Cheriff Tabet.
• 2022: Collective Street Art workshop “Exist” in collaboration with CABRIOLET.
• 2022: Commissioned Art work referenced in the portfolio.
• 2022: SRHR Residency, Hammana Artist House.
In my work, I explore the dichotomy of the object/subject relationship as it relates to current realities. To that effect, I deploy diverse mediums and disciplines that treat and exhibit the involved idea, from exploring the various layers of oil medium and designing interactional installations to sound and video production.
In this regard, I aim to hone these skills to allow a more in-depth understanding of the role of media in understanding the world.